What To Do Until Help Arrives: Trauma/Crime Scene
Bioremediation from Traumatic Event or Crime Scene
SERVPRO of Coos, Curry & Del Norte Counties is experienced when it comes to restoring homes and commercial buildings after exposure to a biohazard. Whether it's blood clean up, how to remove blood from carpets, or other bodily fluids we can help direct or assist you in the right direction. We have helped our community in clean up after suicides, break ins, and after someone passed away.
SERVPRO can remove and dispose of bodily fluids, tissue and other potentially pathogenic substances resulting from accident, trauma, crime or death.
We will thoroughly clean, disinfect, and deodorize the structure.
Here are some tips to follow until your trained SERVPRO Professional can respond:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Call emergency personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Take photos of the damages.
- Call SERVPRO once the scene is released at 541-808-2600 to begin bioremediation services.
- Attempt clean up of any kind.
- Touch or handle any items that might be contaminated with bodily fluids.
Note: If exposed to harmful waste, OSHA recommends a post-exposure medical evaluation. Consult your local health department or physician.