Fire at Safeway
Safeway Kitchen Fire in North Bend, OR
On 4/25/19, a grease fire caused Safeway's kitchen to be covered in soot. This before picture shows the mess left behind after the fire had been put out. SERVPRO of Coos, Curry & Del Norte Counties was called in to clean up the all of the soot, grease, and mess that this fire had left! Our technicians started our cleanup process immediately. We were so happy to help out this commercial business! Safeway management and employees were shocked when SERVPRO was finished. They said "This kitchen has never been this clean!"
We are always here to help when you need it! If you (or someone you know) is dealing with fire damage, smoke damage, water damage, biohazard, vandalism, or crime scene in your commercial business, give SERVPRO a call! We are a 24/7 emergency service provider for the services listed above and many more!
SERVPRO of Coos, Curry & Del Norte Counties will go above and beyond all of your standards of cleanliness! Call us today at 541-808-2600.