If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (888) 824-3345

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

2020 Increase in Local House Fires

6/9/2020 (Permalink)

Coos County House Fires

SERVPRO has seen an increase in residential fires this year, and we want to share some causes with our community to spread awareness:

Unattended Candles -

When candles are left unattended they can cause a fire multiple ways. We want to encourage our community to put out any candles in rooms that are not currently occupied.

Unattended Cooking - 

When ranges or ovens are left unattended we are risking a potential fire to break out. Splashing oil, burned foods, or even unseen substances are extremely flammable. Any time you are cooking we recommend not leaving the kitchen unsupervised as these things can happen in a matter of seconds.

Unattended campfires - 

Campfires or burn barrels should be 50+ ft away from any surrounding structures. Wind can carry flames causing damage to nearby structures. Please do not build fires near any structures.

If you would like more information please call us at 541-808-2600, we are happy to help at SERVPRO of Coos, Curry & Del Norte Counties.

Other News

View Recent Posts