Residential Mold Loss
These home owners went out of town for a 2 week vacation to another far away land. Sounds like a dream come true, right? It was, until they returned home to find their sink overflowing. This had happened at some point during the 2 weeks they were absent, and allowed hot water to steam up the house causing mold to grow. That's the last thing you'd expect to come to when on vacation, and these home owners handled it perfect; they immediately called SERVPRO and we were the eyes for the insurance company, assisting them on getting the claim going.